Proper accounting builds an optimal database for all commercial decisions.
Therefore our work in the field of financial accounting goes beyond entering and assigning receipts to an account, or registering value added tax:
- We check your receipts/documents for compliance with all invoice regulations. This minimizes risks at an early stage, especially in the area of input tax deduction.
- You receive meaningful business assessments, which we are also happy to discuss with you personally.
- On request, you will receive open-item lists on a monthly basis, which state the current status of the bills receivable and trade accounts payable for each of your customers and suppliers.
- In conjunction with our bookkeeping activities, we are also happy to assist you in the execution of payment transactions by electronically submitting payment proposals to your bank.
- Upon request, we will take care of the entire dunning process. Accounting and dunning are thus in tandem and can be handled without time losses and organisational frictional losses.
- The use of interfaces to double the collection of data is a matter of course for us. This also includes the provision of data from the accounting department.
- If you do your financial accounting in-house, we will be happy to assist you in the implementation of tax-related changes, as well as with specific accounting queries at any time.