International tax law
Ongoing international tax consulting is one of our core competencies. In order to manage tax issues, we develop solutions and strategies together with you.
The emerging changes at a national level, as well as planned or adopted directives at EU level and some reorientation at OECD level will change international tax law. It is therefore important to take advantage of opportunities early on and recognise the risks arising from the reorientation of international tax law.
In international tax law, we support you, among others, with:
- Associated companies and holding structures for domestic and international business
- Business premises at home and abroad
- Cross-border business restructuring
- Questions of transfer prices and splitting the profit
- Tax issues concerning licenses
- Taxes at source on dividend and interest income in accordance with DBA and EU directives
- Purchase tax in cross-border trade of goods and services
- Double taxation treaties and multilateral instruments
- Income taxation on relocation to other states with and without double taxation treaties (DBA)
- International inheritances
- Structuring German investments abroad and foreign investments in Germany
- International employee relocations